Wednesday, October 13, 2010

My Hero Jacquelyn Robinson

                                                                       Mommy

Totally her biggest Fan. I Love My mommy, She has always been there for me and Accepted me for whom I am from Day One. She Works hard everyday to take care of Business. I appreciate her dearly. She is my best friend. I wouldnt trade my mom in for nothin in the world. She Saved my Life When I was an Infant, I stopped breathing and She Rushed me to the Hospital, gave me CPR and Prayed For me and it worked. <3  She is someone anyone can count on, she might say no but its crazy cause most of the time she dont mean it LOL... But dont try and take advantage cause she will get you Lol... <3 She is Goofy and Sometime strict, But thats Jus her Motherly Duties... All my mom want is for all her children to Set goals and Accomplish them, Yes where spoiled to certain inst. But her where Mommy's Girl and Boys... So today is Dedicated to My mommy, My hero Jack N the Box Robinson
                                                                                                   Love You <3

No comments:

Post a Comment